We’re leaving for Disney World soon, and I was sending an email out to all mine and Steve’s clients letting them know, along with contact info for Steve. Well, I couldn’t remember Steve’s cell phone number, and I couldn’t find my cell phone number to get it. So I called my own cell phone to locate it. After a lengthy search, I finally discovered it in the dishwasher! Josh had picked it up off a table in the living room and put it in the dishwasher. Then, without knowing that, Leann had run the dishwasher.
Obviously, since I was able to locate it, it is still working to some extent. The screen is messed up, though. After finding it, I disconnected the battery and set it out to dry. I tried turning it on this morning, but then was unable to turn it back off. I took the battery off again. I’ll let it dry some more and see what happens.
On a much more minor note, the power button on my PDA stopped working. There are, fortunately, other methods for turning it on, but I just had to set the auto-power-off to 30 seconds so I wouldn’t waste battery power. I would take it apart to see what the deal is, but I don’t want to risk ruining anything.