After months and months of work by myself and some employees, christianpages.net is now online! Thanks goes out to Emily for doing multiple drafts of designs and to Nick for tons and tons of man-hours programming and debugging.
What is christianpages.net? It’s a way for small churches, youth groups and other Christian organizations to get a professional looking, affordable web site.
No risk, as it’s free for the first 30 days
After free trial, just $9.95 a month.
Saves time and money
Several (9 so far) professional templates to choose from
If this even remotely interests you, it would help me greatly if you could sign up and start trying out all sorts of things on the site. We need plenty of feedback on the site.
The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
5 things I never pictured being in my future when I was 25 years old:
1. Being the mother to 2 little boys
2. Teaching at Sonshine School
4. Driving a van/car without car payments (Thanks Mom and Dad!)
5. Not remembering labor with one child (Josh) and fully aware of labor with another (Jackson)
There you go…now, I tag Cheryl, Kim, Erin, Gina and Jeny
I’m an Aunt, Tim’s a Uncle, and the boys have a new cousin!
Kaylee Rose McCutcheon was born this morning at 6:30 am in Hawaii!
Kaylee was born at 36 weeks but managed to be 6lbs 14oz and 18.5 inches long.
My sources say that she is beautiful with lots of blonde hair. Rebekah and Kaylee are doing great. Thanks for your prayers, and please keep praying that Michael makes it home soon to see his wife and precious baby girl.
Jackson refuses to eat anything that resembles real table food. He loves baby food and will spit out the real food if you try to sneak it past him….great. Here is our video proof. On a good note, Jackson has gained 1 pound since his 12 month checkup. We must be doing something right….He now weighs a whopping 17.9 pounds at 13 months. Just over 2 pounds to go until we can turn his car seat around….Yea!
(Sung to the tune of “Oh, be careful little hands what you do”
Oh, be careful little potty how you go in the toilet.
Be careful little potty how you go in the toilet.
For the Father up above is looking down in love.
So be careful little potty how you go in the toilet.
1. Who is your man? Tim
2. How long have you been together? Together for 11 years, married for 10 years last month
3. How long did you date? 13 months
4. How old is your man? 29
5. Who eats more? Depends on where we are….Cheesecake factory, me. Taco Bell, him.
6. Who said “I love you” first? Tim
7. Who is taller? Tim
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who is smarter? We are smart about different subjects…..yeah.
10. Whose temper is worse? Tim’s
11. Who does the laundry? I wash and dry and hang up clothes on the hangers. Tim takes the hang up clothes to the closet. We both fold and put away folded clothes. It’s a process that we have down now.
12. Who takes out the garbage? I put the full bags out in the garage too close to the door and he takes them from that area to the garbage can which he then takes to the curb.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tim
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better with the computer? Tim….way better!
16. Who mows the lawn? Proscape
17. Who cooks dinner? I do
18. Who drives when you are together? usually Tim, but sometimes me.
19. Who pays when you go out? depends
20. Who is most stubborn? both
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, because they live closer.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? depends on who you ask…
27. Who has more friends? we both have a lot of friends
28. Who has more siblings? Tim has 1 and I have 0
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Equal Pants
1. 10 year anniversary
2. Jackson turned 1
3. Josh turned 3
4. Rebekah moved to Hawaii, got married and got pregnant (in that order)
5. I quit my job to do my business full time
6. 0 kidney stones passed (a non-event, but a good one nonetheless)
7. Hired my first, second, third and fourth employees
8. Got an iPhone
9. Wrote and published a book
10. Watched the most movies in the theater I have in one year since Josh was born
10 Things I Learned
1. When I work for myself, blogging time is more rare
2. Two kids is more than twice as hard as one
3. Chris Gee is better at sales than I am (in general)
4. When I work for myself, I no longer get to work at 6:30am
5. 30″ monitors are awesome
6. Never upgrade operating systems before the first patch is released
7. The iPhone is awesome
8. Just because you write and publish a book doesn’t mean anyone will buy it
9. It’s a good feeling to publish a book even if no one buys it
10. When I blog less than Leann, the tables turn and she bugs me about blogging until I finally make up a post about 2007 in review.